Thursday, June 12, 2008

Better Late than Never

A late ice cream entry is like a late birthday present...just when you think all the treats are done coming to you, you get one more unexpected one...!

Jenn, of JustJENN's Rants and Raves and Just Jenn Designs, who we wrote about way back when we were just starting this blog sent in one last entry to the Ice Cream Cupcake Roundup...and boy did her Chocolate and Green Tea Ice Cream Cupcakes sound yummy...

I love Jenn's cutaway shot. Though I am not a green tea fan, my husband loves green tea and couldn't stop talking about it after Japan, until we finally got the amazing powdered green stuff...needless to say I have had a reason to make green tea ice cream, and I will someday soon...I promise, Kev.

I have to say, I just love the color combo. What could be finer than lime (er, um, green tea) green and chocolate brown...I think even though I am not a huge green tea fan, the mellow flavor of the tea could offset the chocolate well. And yet, another vegan recipe as well! I am so impressed with all the vegan baking out there...

Like Jenn, I thought making ice cream cupcakes was a LOT of work, and yes, really only something for a special occasion.

Thanks, Jenn! Hope your computer is doing better!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails