Monday, July 14, 2008

Skinny Cows and Ice Cream Sandwiches

I am a huge fan of Skinny Cow products, and not just because they are supposedly healthier. I think their vanilla ice cream sandwiches are amazing and I love their Skinny Dippers as well.

The ice cream sandwiches normally come in a pack of six, they carry a much larger box at Costco. I am always tempted to buy, but...

I cannot keep these in the freezer. I am addicted.

One thing I am a bit confused about is their affiliation with scrapbooking. In fact, they have a list of scrapbooking events at which you can taste samples. I'm not much of a scrapbooker. I wish there were more places I could test their treats!

For those of you who want to make your own ice cream sandwiches, I am a big fan of these little ice cream sandwich makers -- I don't have this shape, but I am sure they still work just as well. One note I learned? You can even put a pile of brownie scraps in and it makes a pretty yummy ice cream sandwich, even thought it might not be quite as pretty as using the cut out shapes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails