Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Blogiversary to Us Winner!

Congrats to Janelle for winning in our Happy Blogiversary to Us post! I am glad she won because it brought me to her site with some fabulous looking Whole Wheat Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies -- wait -- this looks very similar to my mom's recipe except with whole wheat flour instead of regular. And yes, I have tried pumpkin chocolate chip ice cream, but I will for sure have to revisit it, because I wasn't thrilled with it the first time I made it -- but there is always room for improvement, yes?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear lord! I forgot to send my congrats!!!!! DOH! Of course you know I'm stoaked for you. Congrats on the milestone!

Anonymous said...

I still have that pumpkin cookie recipe!! It's so good!

jan said...


افضل شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالمدينة المنورة شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالمدينة المنورة
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء افضل شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails