Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Video Starring Ice Cream!

So here at Scoopalicious, we try to find ice cream exposed in all types of media. My sister, Arianna, sent me this video: J Dilla's Nothing Like This...watch it through or skip ahead to 1:44 in the video, and you'll see why , on Arianna's suggestion, I posted it.



I have to say, I am not familiar with the late J Dilla, but anyone who puts oversized walking ice cream cones in his videos is OK in my book. Oh, and he has an album called Donuts...sweet fans unite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trippy. Love it!

noor said...

شركة الاول للتنظيف و مكافحة الحشرات شركة الاول للتنظيف و مكافحة الحشرات
شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض
افضل شركة تنظيف اثاث بالرياض افضل شركة تنظيف اثاث بالرياض
شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض

أفضل شركة تنظيف بالقصيم أفضل شركة تنظيف منازل بالقصيم

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails