Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We need your scoop on these scoops!

Here's the thing: I have three coupons for free Good Humor, Breyers, Klondike, or Popsicle products...they expire at the end of March and I need your help!

Be one of the first to volunteer in the comments section (be sure to include your email address so I can contact you for your mailing address) and I'll send you a coupon.

Your end of the deal? Review your product. Send me a quick email about your feedback on what you chose and how you liked it. Send a picture of you or your friends and family enjoying the treats if you want! We'll post your review and picture for the world to see!

Thanks much!

3 comments:

gina said...

i love ice cream. Of course I'll volunteer! gns@juno.com. YUM!

Jennifer from Ohio said...

I volunteer! :)

www.roscoethekitten.blogspot.com

hermindwanders at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

i could def do it if the coupons don't expire before easter!!!
<3 icecreammmm!! XD

Wendy
minw@bc.edu

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails