Friday, April 24, 2009

Seattle's Molly Moon's Opens a Second Location

Celebrate the grand opening of Molly Moon's second shop located on Capitol Hill this Saturday, April 25th from 3-5 pm with a free cone for the kiddies!

Also to be revealed that day are four new flavors...Ginger, Salted Black Licorice, Baby Beet Sorbet and Pomegranate Curry Sorbet. Though the first two are flavors I don't care for, I have to say I absolutely love beets, so if I were in the area, I'd for sure try that one.

Not being from Seattle, I have never tried Molly Moon's, but their artisanal ice creams sound pretty good, so when I finally get around to visiting CakeSpy, we'll have to go. Their list of interesting flavors is endless...from those listed above to salted caramel and maple bacon. I've made maple bacon ice cream before and I highly suggest it!

P.S. Love the logo!

1 comment:

Cakespy said...

Just another reason for you to come visit!! I live close by the new location, too...hint hint...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails