Friday, September 11, 2009

Howtoons Ice Cream Contest

Since two people sent me links about this today (thanks Rachel and Marsha) I figured I'd better get posting! (This is also a nice break from a logo project I have been staring at for too long...)

I've never heard of Howtoons before, but it is apparently "The World's Greatest D.I.Y. Comic Website"...pretty cool.

Checkout this Howtoon below with instructions on making ice cream!

Are You Making Ice Cream?, ©Howtoons, howtoons.com

Did you read it closely? You are going to need it...

Howtoons is closing out the summer with a contest -- use the Howtoon above to make ice cream, and send in your best recipe...you could be a winner!

For more details, visit the Howtoons website.

Since I couldn't find an "enter by" date, I sent an email to find out. The super nice (and awesomely quick at replying) folks over at Howtoons just sent me an email letting us know when their contest runs until: "Recipes must be submitted to us by the end of the day 9/21. We will then post the winners by 9/28."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails