Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The "If-That-Was-A-Small-This-Is-How-Big-The-Large-Is" Ice Cream

At the beginning of July I posted The "If-This-Is-A-Small-I-Don't-Want-To-Know-How-Big-The-Large-Is" Ice Cream...

Unfortunately I never got a good picture of the "small" that showed the true size -- remember in the last post I was just fighting to keep the ice cream on the cone and out of my lap.

In the name of science, Kevin decided to fork over the $3.95 and get the large  -- what a sport. At right, you can see what we got back with our nickel when we handed over four dollars. The large looked to be about a pint of ice cream and weighed in on the postage scale at over a pound.

So I lied. I said "If-This-Is-A-Small-I-Don't-Want-To-Know-How-Big-The-Large-Is," but truth be told, I did. I wanted to know. And now we do.


[Scoopalicious is celebrating National Ice Cream month with a Post-A-Day throughout the month of July!]

1 comment:

Janelle said...

All that for $3.95? That's not too shabby. I like it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails