Friday, July 15, 2011

What's Hot: Ciao Bella Key Lime Graham Squares


Just when I thought Key Lime Graham Gelato couldn't get any better Ciao Bella goes and makes it into a cute and tasty gelato square. As you may have read in the past, this is one of my all time favorites (free samples or no free samples) and I was genuinely super excited to try these new squares that were sent our way. Although I still prefer eating the gelato straight up out of the pint these are quite good. And are perfect for on the go or perfect when I only have one hand available...thus life with children. Same tart and refreshing taste but sandwiched between two soft wafer grahams. This has been a very humid and hot New England week so these were the perfect after dinner dessert this week.


Now as you can see a little one in my household can't wait for mommy to take a photo of it for this post. I held him off briefly.


So I could take a couple bites myself to see how awesome these are.


But in the end I lost! Thankfully there are four squares in a box so I have three more for just me.


Nutrional Value: Calories: 280, Fat: 13g, Carbs: 36g, Protein: 4g
Size of square: 3 x 3 x 1.5


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails