Friday, February 3, 2012

Book Review: Scoop: 125 Specialty Ice Creams from the Nation's Best Creameries

My parents got me a copy of Ellen Brown's Scoop: 125 Specialty Ice Creams from the Nation's Best Creameries for Christmas. The other day I was able to crack it open and made Vietnamese Cinnamon Gelato (adapted from Cold Fusion Gelato in Newport, Rhode Island).


Since the picture speaks a thousand words, here are some brief thoughts:
  1. This flavor is among one of my husband's favorites. I love it too. This is great since I have a Costco sized purchase of Vietnamese (Saigon) Cinnamon.
  2. This book is among one my new favorites. I highly recommend it!
  3. I must go to Newport for some Cold Fusion!
  4. It's good news that I can get Cold Fusion at Whole Foods in the meantime.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails