Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Waffle Sundae

Tina and I are often get emails from companies asking if we want to try their products. Since we both love getting mail and packages, if we can find a way to work the product in with ice cream, we are quick to agree!

A few months back we got an email asking if we wanted to try Smucker's Snack'n Waffles. Well, sure! I wasn't quite sure how we'd work it in, but we'd figure out a way.

We got coupons in the mail, but took me a while to pick up my box of waffles since my regular store didn't carry them. I finally picked them up today. My husband is at the gym and I am eating a waffle sundae. A chocolate chip Snack'n Waffle, a scoop of vanilla and some hot fudge sauce I had lying around (yes, it happened to be Smucker's Hot Fudge as well!). Not the most beautiful creation, but it sure was good...A waffle-y cone type thing going on, some vanilla, and some syrup flavor (it's baked right into the waffle) and lots of chocolate!

2 comments:

EB of SpiceDish said...

Much better than a trip to the gym!

Unknown said...

Right, EB?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails