Friday, July 20, 2012

Bundle's Ice Cream Infographics!

I love data. I wear a Fitbit tracker and use a Zeo Sleep Monitor mostly because I love tracking the data. I love looking at the graphs of my activity and my sleep.

I love infographics. LOVE them. I love everything from simple charts to beautiful, complicated presentations of information.

You can imagine my delight when we got an email from the managing editor of Bundle.com, "the data-driven review site," telling us about their ice cream infographics. A match made in heaven.

Check out their beautiful graphics of "The Cities and States That Eat The Most Ice Cream in America":


For a more detailed view or more information (especially on how they gathered this data), you can check out the high res image of the above graphic (unfortunately it's a little large to see on your screen so you probably have to download it to your computer -- it also takes a while to load!) or visit their awesome article directly. 

I have to say: this chart justifies Tina and my credentials. The top ten ice cream consuming states include Rhode Island (2), Massachusetts (4), and Connecticut (6). Tina was born and raised and still lives in Rhode Island, I live in Massachusetts (and we both work in Massachusetts), and I was born and raised in Connecticut. Seriously. We grew up eating a lot of ice cream. We know our stuff!


[Scoopalicious is celebrating National Ice Cream month with a Post-A-Day throughout the month of July!]


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails