Sunday, November 11, 2012

To Mix-in or Not To Mix-in? Part I: Not to Mix-in

I'm having a bit of a mix-in mix-up. Usually I like mix-ins. In this way, I do not take after my mother. She's not a fan.

Here's what happened. I bought two ice cream flavors recently -- one that I expected I wouldn't like as much because of the mix-ins and another I thought I would like because of the mix-ins. In both cases, I was wrong.

My sister suggested I try Talenti's Sea Salt Caramel Gelato. Amazing ice cream. Really amazing. Creamy, smooth, and a perfect salty/sweet flavor. But, while I usually find myself searching out the mix-ins, I found myself digging around the mix-ins. First of all, I couldn't tell what they were. The container doesn't tell me a thing. I read chocolate on one site. Didn't taste that way to me. Second of all, the gelato was smooth, wonderful perfection -- smooth and creamy -- it just did not need anything else. I found my frozen euphoria broken up by chunks of...



Well, I'll be..."small sea salt caramel truffles that have been bathed in chocolate." You got it, Ice Cream Informant! I don't know why I doubted you except for the fact that  it just didn't taste that way to me.

Anyway, would I buy this again? Yes. But would I be happier without the mix-ins? Yes.

Stay tuned for my next post where I am happily surprised with the mix-in.

2 comments:

The Ice Cream Informant said...

I'm glad I could shed some light on the situation!

noor said...


تسليك مجارى بالاحساء تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
تسليك مجارى بالدمام تسليك مجارى بالدمام
تنظيف بيارات بالرياض تنظيف بيارات بالرياض

كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء كشف تسربات المياه بالاحساء
كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام
كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض

كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض كشف تسربات بالرياض


كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض جهاز كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails