Monday, March 4, 2013

Holy Cannoli, I think I have a problem...

I am obsessed with Ben & Jerry's Cannoli Ice Cream and it will be leaving the shelves within the next couple of months.

This is getting desperate.
Last time I found it at the store and they were having a 2/$6 sale, I bought five pints of Cannoli (the sixth was Liz Lemon because I had yet to try it). I already had a pint and a half of Cannoli in the freezer.

I'm tempted to stock up even more. I am already down to my last five...

I don't even know why Ben & Jerry's has limited editions, and if they have to have a limited edition flavor, can't they choose a bad flavor to limit?! (I think I will ask my contact there why they have limited editions anyway...)

And another question...if they are going to limit, can they at least publish a new book of recipes so I can make my own? While their original book has some classics, I need to make some of these new ones on my own...!

1 comment:

noor said...



شركة غسيل سجاد الكويت مصبغة غسيل سجاد الكويت
فني كهربائي منازل الكويت فني كهربائي منازل الكويت

شركة تنظيف في الكويت شركة الكويت سيرفيس للتنظيف

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails